Friday 7 July 2017

PAR-fect Birthday


Today I am representing Team C over at Colour Crazy and our sponsor is the fabulous Doctor Digi, They have the most fun stamps, I find them especially great for Male cards.

With this in mind I had a 70th Birthday card to make for my Husbands Golf Mad Uncle, so I have used Hole in one Hal to create a golf lovers card.



I made the sentiment in Silhouette Studio and also cut the golf ball too.

I have coloured Hal with Copics.


I look forward to seeing your challenge entries on our ANYTHING GOES challenge.

Challenges Entered:-

Craft Rocket - ATG
Crafty Addicts - ATG/Humorous



2 comments:

  1. Love this golf card - perfect for a birthday with the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and fabulous colouring--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)