Thursday 25 May 2017

Tandem Ride

Today is my last post for the new Polka doodles release - Winnie Special Moments.

I have coloured up a little scene using the wonderful Tandem Ride.

My image is coloured with Copics and I have also drawn in a little scene, using techniques I have learnt from the excellent on-line colouring classes at Kit & Clowder.

Once my scene was complete I wan't sure how I wanted to present it, as there is so much detail, so I went with a simple layout, incorporating the colours used in the image.


I hope you have enjoyed the new release this week as much as I have enjoyed playing with these fabulous images.



You can find all things Polkadoodles and lots more inspiration with the following links.

Challenges Entered:-

Inspiration Destination - ATG
Cards 4 Galz - inspired by a Song - Bicycle by Queen
Through the Purple Haze - ATG
Little Miss Muffett - ATG 163
Crafty Creations - ATG
Fab n Funky - Sport (Cycling)
Crafty Gals - 2 or More Designer Papers

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with a great scene and such a sweet image, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my golly gracious! Spectacular card. Love how each element coordinates with another. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Jana DT/CGCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, super cute!... Thanks for playing along with us Fab'n'Funky:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! simply Gorgeous!! love all the layers and awesome coloring..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic coloring. Gorgeous card.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)