Tuesday 24 January 2017

Digi Choosday Week 4

For this weeks DIGI CHOOSDAY Challenge the Design Team were given the theme "Foliage & Flowers" bur remember to enter it is always ANYTHING GOES.

I have used one of the design sheets from Winnie Fruit Punch.

I printed and then cut all the elements on my Cameo.

I have never used a design sheet before and I was a bit lost, but once I laid all the bits out, it began to come together.
I picked which items to use and with the others, I cut hearts from the patterned parts.

I decided to add a couple of die cut mats and a matching backing paper.

I am really pleased with how it turned out and will definitely be using the design sheets again.

I look forward to seeing all your fab entries.

You can find all Things Polka Doodles with the following links
Polka Doodles Store
Challenge Blog
Polka Doodles Facebook Group
Digi Choosday Challenge
Digi Choosday Facebook Group


Challenges Entered:-

Crafting from the Heart - ATG
A Gem of a Challenge - Hearts/Flowers
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG
Tuesday Throwdown - ATG

9 comments:

  1. Julie this is such a beautiful project.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just the same, Julie, I hadn't use a DS before either...no idea why!! This is so gorgeous, I love the staggered mats you've used! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie love all the layers and the flowers in your card. So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty, I love the soft pastel colours. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing coloring, and gorgeous layout design. Perfection! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie! Love the colors. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Loving the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fantastic creation:)! Love all the layers and elements. Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge. Good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect inspiration :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)