Saturday 14 March 2015

Winter Vacation

This fortnight at Open-Minded Crafting Fun our theme is 'Winter Vacation'

I got to use such a cute image by Doodle Pantry, called 'Sledding Ants', which I merged with a Winter sign from Make it Crafty.


I coloured the image with my Copics and then added some clear stickles.

The backing paper is from LOTV.  I then hand cut some cream card to look like a hill for the little guys to sled down.

The sentiment was added using my Silhouette sketch pens.

We would love to see your winter Vacation creations, so hop over and join in.

As always we have some fab sponsors.

$10 Gift Certificate
$5 Gift Certificate
2 x Images

7.50 (GB) Download Voucher

7.50 Euros Download Voucher

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, wonderful DT inspiration for our "Winter Vacation Getaway" challenge this fortnight at Open Minded Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)