Saturday 6 April 2013

Fairy Nice

Just a quick one today.

I wanted to share with you a card I made for my Mother in Laws birthday.


I used a Paper Shelter image called 'Dew Drops' and coloured her with promarkers and added some glossy accents to the dew drops.

Papers  -  'Up Up and Away by First edition

Die Cuts -  Fan -  Cricut Ornamental Iron,
                  Leaves  - Cricut Cindy Loo
                  Letters -  Cricut Story Book

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Pals Paper Arts - Colour Challanege

CCE Stampers - Things with Wings
My Heart Pieces - Angels or Fairies
Crafty Creations - Flowers or Fairies
Sweet Stamps Blog - Pastels
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Spring Colours

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the colors and your coloring is very well done. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thi is gorgeous, she looks so sweet. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and so sweet! Thank you for playing along with Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww this is so cute!!
    thank you for playing along with us over on the passion for promarkers challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous Spring themed card Julie!

    Thanks for joining the Pretty LIttle Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, I love the image and your great choice of colours! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card! Thank you for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, the coloring is fabulous. Thanks for having fun with the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)